Effective Interpersonal Selling
Selling is NOT telling. OneHub believes that strategically connecting on an interpersonal level will propel the selling process effectively.
Effective Interpersonal Selling Program is a 3-day classroom instructor led, highly interactive training program with 3 core components to increase effectiveness in face-to-face selling.
- Discovering Sales Effectiveness – Using the Personal Profile from Insights Discovery to advance the learning. Participants will learn how to:
- Strategize the best personalized approach to customers and clients
- Identify needs and propose sales solutions
- Sell to customers and clients effectively
- Gain commitment from customers and clients to advance the sale
This component enables participants to think from the customer’s perspective during the selling process. Customer Centricity will discuss six key attributes in selling and servicing customers. Participants will create action plans to solidify their learning.
- Increase the ability to quickly and systematically identify customer’s personality and their preferences in face-to-face interactions.
- Structure and strategize the sales approach by adapt and connect based on the customer’s preferences to increase engagement, effectiveness and higher closing results.
- Transform customer experiences by utilize a established thinking process to put the customers at the center of a salesperson’s actions.
- This program will result in better customer engagement, increase effectiveness of face-to-face interactions, higher revenue generation and better customer loyalty.
Who Should Attend?
- Salesperson or sales teams with face-to-face customer contact
- Individuals with sales profession interest
- Business owners