Youth Entrepreneurs System
- Are you between 23 and 35?
- Do you want to build a business in Canada?
- Do you have the resources and skills set to do so?
- Are you ready to engage in the spirit of entrepreneurship?
If you have the dream to build a business as a young entrepreneur, we have the training program to help you to do so. This program is to help younger entrepreneur to map out their goals on a business canvas, we will guide you into a systematic set up of your business from mapping out a vision to financial funding to marketing/sales channels to supply chain management to pitch your business to potential investors etc.
The Young Entrepreneurs System is a ten-week program facilitated by successful entrepreneurs. The lessons will teach you both technical skills and soft skills to start a business. Expected outcomes include:
- Setting up the vision of the business
- Identify short term goals
- Map out actions for the first 6 months
- Select marketing and sales channels
- Create a baseline for legal and financial requirements
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals between 23 to 35 that wish to start a business in Canada
- Existing young business owners that want to accelerate their business success
- Existing young business owners that needs to pitch their business to potential investor to obtain capital